Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Monday evening we probally became the first expedition to have an hour long discussion as to whether to modify the route to include a night out in Malaga. To cover the extra distance we went for 150km yesterday. However, we have suffered for it today. we have decided to cover the next 150km in two days. Hit 74km/h yesterday morning! We still have a few hundred metres of descent to try and beat that. Bring on a night out in malaga tomorow and morocco on the 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment